Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|