Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Manicotti with Italian Sausage
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 (24 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 manicotti shells
- 2 (24 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|