Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|