Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large onions (2 white, 2 red, 2 yellow), halved and thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat chicken or vegetable stock, divided
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt (preferably sea salt), plus more to season
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to season
- 9 whole-wheat lasagna noodles
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta
- Grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup grated Parmesan, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?