Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Gratin with Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3 pounds of fresh spinach, cleaned (or 24 ounces of frozen spinach, thawed and drained)
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, or 3/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg if you aren't starting with a whole nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or more to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Gruyere cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 6 hard boiled eggs*
- 3 to 4 Tbsp seasoned bread crumbs**
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?