Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Panini
- ¼ cup (50 ml) goat cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (50 ml) ricotta cheese
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) Italian seasoning
- 4 slices (½-inch/1 cm thick slices) sourdough bread
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup (50 ml) sliced drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup (50 ml) shaved Parmesan cheese
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 404kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|