Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Fettuccine with Sausage, Peppers and Olives
- 1 (19.76 ounce) package Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage Links, casings removed
- 1 (9 ounce) package uncooked refrigerated spinach fettuccine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 5 large Italian plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|