Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Fennel, and Sausage Stuffing with Toasted Brioche
- 1 loaf brioche or challah (about 12 oz.), cut into 1" cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided, plus more for dish
- 1 yellow onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cored and coarsly chopped (about 3 cups)
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 pounds frozen spinach, thawed, well squeezed, coarsly chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?