Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.9g|
|Saturated Fat 22.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|