Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Egg, and Pancetta with Linguine
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 ounces pancetta bacon, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups loosely packed torn fresh spinach
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|