Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach, Dill, and Feta Baked in Phyllo Dough
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing and brushing
- 6 cups chopped yellow onions
- ¾ cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4½ pounds fresh spinach, tough stems removed
- 2¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 scallions, white and tender green parts, chopped
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1½ cups crumbled feta cheese
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound phyllo dough (20-24 sheets)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?