Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Cheese Pie
- One 10-ounce package prewashed spinach or about 7 cups tightly packed loose spinach
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more to coat the pan
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup small-curd or whipped cottage cheese (preferably whole milk, but lowfat or nonfat can be substituted)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup coarsely grated mild cheddar or Muenster cheese
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely grated Parmesan cheese, or 1 cup crumbled feta cheese plus 2 tablespoons coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- Several grindings of black pepper
- 1 recipe Yogurt-Mint Dressing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 278kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|