Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Cheese Ball
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (.4 ounce) packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.2g|
|Saturated Fat 16.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|