Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced cantaloupe
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint apple jelly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|