Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Artichoke White Bean Crostini
- 15 (1/4-inch thick) slices French baguette
- Olive oil, for brushing baguette slices
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini or white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (from jar), drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?