Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Artichoke Hummus with Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) bag chopped fresh spinach
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, liquid reserved
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|