Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach Almond Pesto
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup slivered California Almonds, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed almost dry
- 6 cloves garlic, roasted and peeled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|