Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach-Radish Slaw with Crispy Chiles and Pepitas
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 dried Anaheim or dried New Mexico chiles,* stemmed
- Canola oil
- 2/3 cup shelled raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 4 9-ounce bags spinach leaves (not baby spinach)
- 2 10-ounce bunches large red radishes, trimmed
- 4 ounces Cotija cheese or feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?