Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Two 6-ounce bags baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced leeks (white part only)
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/8 teaspoon ground hot red (cayenne) pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 99kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|