Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach-And-Berries Salad With Non-Fat Curry Dressing
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, torn in bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup thickly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, pulled into rings
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Non-Fat Curry Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt, pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|