Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiked Apple Galette Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for rolling out the dough
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 3/4 sticks (7 ounces) cold unsalted butter , cut into small pieces
- 2 large egg yolks , lightly beaten
- 4 to 7 tablespoons ice water
- 3 pounds Gala apples , peeled, cored, and cut into large dice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon coarse sanding sugar
- 1/4 cup Calvados or other apple brandy
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?