Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds chicken, cubed
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons crushed dried mint
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|