Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiderweb Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.6g|
|Saturated Fat 19.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|