Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy tuna & chickpea patties
- 150g tub low fat natural yogurt
- a good handful of fresh coriander , roughly chopped
- 2x 410g cans chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 400g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 1 plump garlic clove , crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- tsp crushed dried chilli
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes , halved
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?