Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy tomato rasam soup
- 12 medium tomatoes , quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2cm root ginger , peeled and sliced
- 100g tamarind pure (try Bart)
- a small bunch coriander , finely chopped
- 1 medium green chilli , slit lengthways
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- tsp ground coriander
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 3 small dried red chillies , crushed or a pinch of chilli flakes
- tsp cumin seeds
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?