Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy spinach cakes with mint yoghurt
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 80g bag spinach , chopped
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- a handful coriander , plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- tsp mild chilli powder
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tsp mint sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?