Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy prawn pizzas
- 250g pack white bread mix
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus a bit extra
- 150ml warm water
- plain flour , for dusting
- 200g can chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- pinch of sugar (caster or granulated)
- 3 tbsp mascarpone
- 3 tbsp (about 20g) finely grated Parmesan
- 10 cherry tomatoes , halved
- 12 large raw prawns (frozen and defrosted is fine), patted dry, deveined and butterflied (see tip, below)
- 2 rosemary sprigs, needles roughly chopped
- generous pinch chilli flakes
- handful pitted green olives , halved (or use capers)
- small drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?