Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy pork & chilli-pepper goulash
- 2 kg higher-welfare pork shoulder off the bone, in one piece, skin off, fat left on
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 generously heaped tablespoons mild smoked paprika, plus a little extra for serving
- 2 teaspoons ground caraway seeds
- 1 small bunch fresh marjoram or oregano, leaves picked
- 5 peppers, use a mixture of colours
- 280 g jarred grilled peppers, drained peeled and chopped
- 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 400 g basmati or long-grain rice, washed
- 142 ml soured cream
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?