Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy pangrattato risotto
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 dried bird's-eye chillies
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 good-quality salted anchovy fillets in oil
- large loaf ciabatta, stale if possible, cut into chunks
- olive oil
- 1 basic risotto recipe
- 700 ml organic vegetable or chicken stock, hot
- 50 g butter
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus a block for grating
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?