Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy leek and potato soup
- 2 Leeks, washed and chopped
- 1kg Potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 green chili, finely chopped
- 3tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2tbsp Vegetable / Olive oil
- 1 litre Vegetable Broth
- Splash of soya milk / milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic Bread
- 1 long baguette, brown or white, cut in 1/2 inch slices very nearly cutting through to the bottom but not quite.
- 100g butter/margarine
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed or extremely finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?