Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy fry-up rice
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil , plus extra to fry the eggs
- 400g basmati rice , well rinsed
- 12 cocktail sausages , or 6 chipolatas twisted, then snipped in half
- 6 rashers dry-cured streaky bacon , cut into bite-size pieces
- 140g chestnut mushrooms , halved
- 2 red or green chillies , deseeded
- 3 garlic cloves , bashed flat to remove the skin
- 6 eggs
- 20g pack coriander
- soy sauce and chilli sauce, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?