Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy broad bean fritters with lemon minted yoghurt
- 1 kg fresh broad beans, in their pods (about 300g podded weight) or 500g defrosted broad beans, skinned
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 level teaspoon ground cumin
- fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 heaped teaspoon plain flour
- 1 litre vegetable oil
- 1 small piece potato, peeled, optional
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- a few handfuls mixed crunchy salad leaves, washed and spun dry
- extra virgin olive oil
- pickled chillies, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?