Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy beef stew with beans & peppers
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1kg stewing beef , cut into chunks
- 1 onion , sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 1 tsp cumin
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 600ml beef stock (from a cube is fine)
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and sliced
- 400g can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- soured cream and coriander, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?