Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy and Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (such as Ac'cent®) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|