Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Zucchini Soup
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno chile (or more to taste, depending on how spicy you would like the soup to be), seeds, stems and ribs removed and discarded, chopped
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 pounds chopped zucchini (skin on), about 5-6 cups
- 1 1/2 cups chopped day-old bread
- 3 cups chicken broth (use vegetable broth for vegetarian option)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (spearmint), loosely packed, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed, chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?