Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy White Bean and Turnip Soup
- 1 1/2 cups dried cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 5 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 lb (450 g) turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- small handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?