Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Watermelon Tomato Salad
- 2 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1 large yellow tomato, cut into cubes
- 1 large red tomato, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemon basil, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|