Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Vegetarian Chili
- 1 1-pound eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 to 2 jalapeo peppers, seeded, finely minced (Taste and check the heat of the jalapeos. If very hot only use one, if mildly hot, use two. Wash hands with soap and water after handling. Do not rub eyes.)
- 1 28-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped, including liquid (or 2 pounds fresh plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped)
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1-2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chopped oregano or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 cup cooked white beans (1 15-ounce can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked kidney beans (1 15-ounce can, drained and rinsed)
- Zest of one lemon
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (can sub parsley if you have an aversion to cilantro)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?