Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Turkey Soup with Yogurt, Chickpeas, and Mint
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raw basmati rice (rinsed if package directs you to rinse)
- 4 cups turkey stock (or chicken stock)
- 2-3 cups cooked leftover turkey meat, dark or light, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika (can also use smoked paprika for a smokey added touch)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped mint
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?