Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Turkey Chile Verde with Hominy and Squash
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound spicy fully cooked turkey sausages (such as habanero and green chile or andouille), diced
- 1 large fresh poblano chile,* stemmed, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 generous cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 15-ounce can hominy in juice
- 1 cup bottled thick and chunky salsa verde (medium heat)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (8 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?