Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tuna "Tarts" with Stuffed Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (8-ounce, 1-inch-thick) tuna steaks
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pita breads, preferably whole-wheat
- 2 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely julienned
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces and julienned
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces, and julienned
- 2 stalks celery, cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces and julienned
- 4 cups (loosely packed) baby arugula (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?