Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tomato, Pepper, Cucumber, Mint, and Parsley Salad
- 3 medium ripe fresh red tomatoes
- 1/2 English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and finely sliced
- 1/2 cup tightly packed coarsely chopped purslane or arugula
- 2 scallions, including most of the green, thinly sliced
- 1 cup tightly packed coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or savory
- 2 to 4 jalapeo chiles, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons capers, preferably salt-packed, rinsed well and drained (optional)
- 3 tablespoons fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sumac (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?