Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tomato Pasta Soup
- Ingredients for the base of the soup.
- 1 Pint of vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Marmite (If you like it!)
- 400g chopped tinned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 large carrot sliced roughly
- Mixed herbs to taste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (or to taste)
- White pepper to taste
- To make Vegetable Pasta Soup:
- Fresh Celery 1 1/2 stalks, sliced roughly
- 1/4 cup frozen sweetcorn
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 orange bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Any other vegetable which you may need to use up!
- To make bean and pasta soup use:
- 200g butterbeans drained
- 200g red kidney beans drained
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?