Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tomato Bisque with Grilled Brie Toast
- 4 ounces Brie cheese
- 4 slices rye bread
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|