Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tomato-Basil Sauce
- 4 1/2 cups canned crushed tomatoes with added puree (from two 28-ounce cans), divided
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 4 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (finely crushed in plastic bag)
- 3/8 teaspoon (or more) dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?