Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Three Pepper Hummus
- 2 (16 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 slices jarred jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon liquid from the jar of jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|