Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Thai fish kebabs
- 1 tbsp Thai spice mix (we used the widely available Schwartz Thai Lemon Grass and Coconut Stir-Fry Seasoning)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 250g skinless plaice or pollack fillets, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper , seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 onion , cut into chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Thai jasmine rice , to serve
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 150ml low-fat yogurt
- lemon juice to taste
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?