Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Thai Tofu with Red Bell Peppers and Peanuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 14- to 16-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained well, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 6-ounce bag baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?