Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tex-Mex Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey cheese blend
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|