Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spicy Tarragon Yogurt Chicken
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon sprigs, leaves only
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup harissa sauce (see footnote for recipe link)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or citrus juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 large chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup harissa sauce, for garnish
- 4 sprigs tarragon, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|